If you are looking for a copy of one or more of my existing publications, please visit the Reprints page.
- All presentations made by colleagues or deferred/cancelled due to COVID
- SMS Special Conference - Coordination Equilibria
- SMS - A Two Study Investigation of Executive CSE
- AOM - Founding Teams and Venture Innovation
- ISA - Competitive Repertoires across the Life Cycle
If you are looking for a PDF copy of a presentation made at a previous conference, you will find it below, sorted by year.
- SMS - TMTs, Competitive Repertoires, and Performance: A Requisite Variety Lens
- AOM - Competitive Repertoires and Performance across the Life Cycle
- AOM - Strategic Leader Interfaces
- AOM - A Literature Review of Competitive Actions
EURAM - A Typology of SE
Supplemental materials, if any, for existing publications can be found below.
All datasets available for download are provided in the list below.
Helpful Research Tools
The following lists provide links to software, protocols, algorithms and other tools that may be useful, sorted by type of research being performed.
Reviews and meta-analyses
- Effect size converter
- Correlational effect size benchmarks
- Connected Papers (or how to find relevant research based on known relevant works)
- Semantic Scholar (open source mapping the graph of scientific papers)
- VOSViewer (a way to map scientific literature landscapes)
Simulations, systems dynamics, and modeling
Quantitative analyses of primary data
- KonFound It!
- Kristopher Preacher’s grab bag of mediation and moderation tools
- Falk’s Mediation calculators
- Jeremy Dawson’s moderation workbooks
- David Kenny’s tutorials on SEM
- Interactions in non-linear models using margins
- Dealing with ill-conditioned data matrices
- Natural experiments
- Panel data 101
- Worked examples for D-i-D, 2SLS, and similar
- A no-nonsense approachable discussion of data analysis (draws significantly on Angrist and Pischke, 2009)
Content analyses and qualitative data
Data visualization and reporting
- R Markdown
- Stargazer (Results table generation for R)
- Esttab and Tabout (Results table generators for STATA)
Tools for reviewing the work of others
Writing and crafting articles
Construct and variable repositories
- Decision making and individual differences repository
- International personality item pool
- Individual and organizational assessment scales
Accessing and processing publicly available data